30 oct 2022

4º INGLÉS U. 2 AT THE SPORTS CENTRE

https://elt.oup.com/student/amazingrooftops/level02/?cc=bg&selLanguage=bg

Vocabulario y estructuras:

play tennis, play basketball, play golf, do archery, do judo, do gymnastics, ski, cycle
swimming, diving, surfing, water skiing, rafting, canoeing
Do you (play tennis)? Yes, I do. / No, I don’t. Are you good at (swimming)? Yes, I am. / No, I’m not.

Actividades interactivas :

  1. Quizlet Unit 2
  2. Sports (Horse race – Learning Apps)
  3. The Millionaire Game
  4. Actions 1
  5. Actions 2
  6. Actions 3
  7. Chants: The sport chant
  8. Action Verbs (Learning chocolate)
  9. The busy Buzz song

UNIT 2. AT THE SPORTS CENTRE. VOCABULARY.

SPORTS

WATER SPORTS

UNIT 2. AT THE SPORTS CENTRE. STRUCTURE 1.



YES, I AM.

NO, I'M NOT.

No hay comentarios: