21 nov 2013

4º UNIT 3 HEALTH

Vocabulario:Health: I feel sick, I have got… a headache, a cough, a cold, a sore
throat, a toothache, an earache, a stomachache.
recycled: I fell dizzy
Additional language: Hand and heart: blood, fingers, heart, thumb, wrist,
pulse rates, beat, pulse, pump, press gently, measure. Fit,
bright.
Fun expressions: I can’t wait!, Are we nearly there?, Hurray!
Estructuras comunicativas:
Should (You should sit still, You shouldn’t eat sweets)
Object pronouns (Can you help me/him/her/us/them?, I can help
you/him/her/them)
I’ve got (+ illnesses)
Funciones del lenguaje: Expresar enfermedades. Hablar sobre la salud y la vida saludable
Dar consejos y recomendaciones. Pedir ayuda.
Aquí os dejos alguna de las expresiones que estamos aprendiendo y otras de ampliación, podéis practicar como siempre en la página http://www.theyellowpencil.com/lasalud.html








TOSER
VOMITAR

TO COUGH
TOSER
TO BE ILL
ESTAR ENFERMO
TO VOMIT
ESTAR ENFERMO



TENER DOLOR DE ESTOMAGO
ESTAR MALUCHO
TO HAVE A STOMACHACHE
TENER DOLOR DE ESTOMAGOTENER DOLOR DE CABEZA

TO BE SICK
ESTAR MALO
TO HAVE A HEADACHE
TENER DOLOR DE CABEZA



TENER UN RESFRIADO
ESTAR ESTREÑIDO

TO HAVE A COLD
TENER UN RESFRIADO
TO BE CONSTIPATED
ESTAR ESTREÑIDO


 *Juega y aprende:

No hay comentarios: